the blue room
Mondrian, is the largest of the 3 rooms. The theme colour blue is a nod to the works of Piet Mondrian. The room has a spacious private terrace overlooking the garden. The room features a work of art by the Belgian artist Gesman.
The comfortable bed seems to float on the floor.
- Low Season: November 1 – March 31 | 90€/night
- Mid Season: April 1 – May 30 & September 1 – October 31 | 120€/night
- High Season: June 1 – August 30 | 155€/night
- Small dogs are welcome in low and mid season, supplement of 8€/night
- Baby bed (0-3 years) provided | 15€/night
Breakfast is included in the room rate.
A general smoking ban applies in all rooms and gîtes.
Chef @ home, Massage, Astronomy evening, Bike rental, … More info