The house rules
We don’t like rules at all, but our heart is in Croissant de Lune, we have renovated it and decorated it with great care, creativity and an even greater passion. We would therefore appreciate it if our guests appreciate this and take care of the rooms and the entire B&B.
In addition, we also live here ourselves and are lucky enough to have very nice neighbours, we would like to keep these 2 that way. If this is self-evident to you, you are more than welcome.
1. Terms and Conditions
- Our terms and conditions apply to all users of Croissant de Lune located at Chemin De La Rouvierette 391, 30140 Bagard, France
- When booking you declare that you agree with the terms and conditions
We are happy to provide a free copy on request.
- Reservations can only be made by persons older than 18 years and with an officially wp-signup.phped residence.
- We are not liable for damage, loss or theft of goods owned by our guests.
- In case of a dispute, the legal costs are for the account of the guests; This also applies to risks associated with and residence. Our administration is decisive unless otherwise demonstrated by guests.
- Damage to movable or immovable property belonging to B&B Croissant de Lune must be reported immediately and, if necessary, this damage must also be compensated.
- In the event of violation of these general terms and conditions, failure to follow instructions, failure to comply with the house rules or inappropriate behaviour, we can forbid guests access to B&B Croissant de Lune with immediate effect without prior warning and without reimbursement of the accommodation costs.
2. Booking conditions
- A request for reservation or an effective reservation can be made via face to face contact at B&B Croisant de Lune, by telephone, by letter or by e-mail. After we have received your reservation request or effective reservation, you will receive confirmation,
- The general terms and conditions always apply to your reservation
- The accommodation costs (less the deposit already paid) can be paid in cash, by debit card or credit card. Payment must be made upon departure. In consultation, it is possible to deviate from these conditions.
- You can consult the applicable rates on the booking page
4. Cancellation Policy
- If your holiday cannot go ahead and you have to cancel your stay, please report this as soon as possible so that the date can be released for other guests
- In case of cancellation, the following rates apply:
With direct reservation
- Your cancellation is free of charge if you cancel your reservation up to 15 days before arrival. Your deposit will be refunded to your account.
- If you cancel less than 15 days before your arrival, the full accommodation cost will be charged. The amount due (minus your advance) must be transferred to the following account number: BE97 7390 1828 9349. Quoting Croissant de Lune. Clearly state your room choice and your date of stay.
In case of indirect reservation (e.g. via booking.com)
- Your cancellation is free of charge if you cancel your reservation up to 14 days before arrival. Your deposit will be refunded to your account.
- If you cancel less than 14 days before your arrival, the full accommodation cost will be charged. The amount due (minus your advance) must be transferred to the following account number: BE97 7390 1828 9349. Quoting Croissant de Lune. Clearly state your room choice and your date of stay.
5. Arrival and Departure
- Upon arrival, we ask you to show your passport or identity card as proof of your identity. You will receive your key from us on arrival. If you lose your key, you must report this immediately. If you are unable to hand in your key on departure, an amount of €50 will be charged.
- Check-in is possible from 3.30 pm on the day of arrival. If you arrive earlier, you can store your luggage so that you can enjoy the surroundings.
- You can check out on the day of departure until 10:30 am.
- In consultation, it is always possible to deviate from the check-in and check-out times.
- There is no refund in case you leave earlier than planned.
- Breakfast is always included in the room rate.
- Breakfast is served between 8am and 10am
- Entering/or using our accommodation by persons not mentioned on your reservation is not allowed.
- Pets are not allowed
- During your stay in our accommodation you can consume food and drinks that you have brought with you at all times.
We love it when our guests feel at home. That is why we ask that you do not smoke inside the garden, this is not a problem, do not make an open fire on the property and please keep the public areas of B&B Croissant de Lune neat and clean. Everyone likes to enjoy a pleasant rest, so we ask that you do not make too much noise between 9.30 pm and 7 am. In this way we ensure that your stay at B&B Croissant de Lune is a wonderful experience for everyone.
Then all that remains is for us to wish you a very pleasant and relaxed stay!